cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons data not working

mkfaseem
مشارك عابر
I get 1+4 GB ADD ONS on my number 539289852 by recharging total of 40 Riyals. But i can't use that . Please resolve this as soon as possible
31 REPLIES 31

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Ns

We are sorry for what happened with you.

I have just updated your account, kindly restart your phone and the data is going to work with you.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Sajid2

I have just updated your account, kindly restart your phone and the data is going to work with you.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Abdullah Mohamed.

M54321
مشارك عابر
I 1gb +4gb not warking

My data nat work how to data plz

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Jammaalkhan73

Kindly restart your phone and the data is going to work with you.

Abdullah Mohamed.

raheeleng
مشارك عابر

Internet stoped working I could not login to my jawwy account. I have this issue 3 time in last 9 days. Every time I have to ask some friend with some other network for some internet to contact the jawwy costumer service either by email or by chat to refresh my plan and then it started working. But the point is:

1.  Why this happen again and again?

2.  Why there is no contact to the costumer service other than getting online?

3.  Why refreshing the plan is not in costumers hand?

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @raheeleng

As I can see on my system the data is working with you now.

Rest assured we are fixing this issue so that you will not face such thing again.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Hope your issue solved. If not, please visit jawwy support page, and send them an email/ go for live chat. Trust me, you will get instant reply from jawwy support with a resolution.
Thank you jawwy. We are so grateful...

musheerazmi5
مشارك عابر
Sen problems me my0507224668 my reference cod jok9383

Good Night Friends...

Naveen