cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
88% helpful (48/55)
Shafi_CNX
مشارك عابر

Yes of course, and switching to us is easy. 

1. Click here to go to our Online Shop, and select the SIM you prefer either Normal SIM or eSIM, and then add it to the cart and click "Checkout".
  2. Register your account, log in, or proceed as a guest in order to continue your order.
  3. First, you’ll have the option to choose either to keep your existing number or get a new one. 
  4. Select "Keep my stc number" to change your plan from Sawa/stc postpaid to Jawwy, or select "Keep my existing number" to transfer your number from another service provider which you need to select from the available list only.
  5. Enter your existing mobile number, as a verification code will be sent to you to confirm your request. 
  6. After that, choose how you would like to receive your SIM, either by "Deliver it to my place" or “Pick it up yourself” option and fill in the required details, and enter your contact number as another code will be sent to you for order confirmation.
  7. Finally, choose the payment method to place your order.

• For Zain, Mobily, Lebara, and Virgin numbers, after receiving your SIM with successful authentication, your request will start processing and it takes up to 45 minutes (All days of the week except from 1 AM to 5 AM every day).
  • For stc numbers, in case of acceptance, changing your package will be as soon as possible for SAWA numbers, and for postpaid numbers, it takes up to 2 working days from the successful authentication.
  • Don’t worry, you’ll still be able to use the service on your existing number during the number transfer process.
  • Please note that transferring existing numbers is only applicable to the holders of a valid National ID or Iqama.

Note: If you opt for an eSIM, steps may vary a little as you will need to proceed with the payment and do the SIM authentication using the IAM code in order to receive the QR code to activate it.

اقرأه بالعربي

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Version history
Last update:
‎28-02-2022 08:45 AM
Updated by:
Contributors