cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot use data plan even outside

jeffrey_laquian
Beginner
we have a good coverage outside and even when using it inside our house.. at first it seems to go well smoothly but right now, we cannot use the data plan we bought.. i don't know what is the problem.. we've tried to swith on and off the mobile data and even the phone itself but we cannot get a 4g 3g even outside in an open area..please help us fix this.. appreciate your support
5 REPLIES 5

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Good Afternoon Jeffrey, 

Thanks for choosing Jawwy from STC community,

Regarding your concern, you have only one active SIM, and after checking the system we found that you are unable to use Data.

We have raised a ticket to solve it as soon as possible, here is ticket number: #176790

We will contact you via email as so as it resolved.

Wish you a wonderful day,

Nora Abdullah

Good day Mam Nora,

Yes it is working but not all the time. We are turning it off since we dont want to consume too much data and we turn it on once we need it. and based on our assessment it is mostly working during daytime only. we are trying to use it with the mobile/cellular data ON during late night (around 10pm-6am) and we are having difficulties in using it. we can't even get any band of 4g or at least 3g at that time and that is the time where southeast asia is on morning time so mostly we chat with our relatives back in our home country.

Would you suggest to not to turn off the mobile data??

Hi @jeffrey_laquian

I am sorry as I can see on my system, their is an escalated case for you, and once your issue will be resolved we going to contact you.

Thanks for understanding.

Abdullah Mohamed.

JAWWY0000625164
Beginner
0504160492 my jawwy no
2.83gb data
Why not use

Hi @JAWWY0000625164

Greetings, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, please contact us through live chat from the support page or our social media channels (Twitter and Facebook), and we will try to help you in any way we can. Visit our support page from here - https://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/support

Thanks

Ibrahim