Hidayatm
عضو جديد
I want to transfer my mobily prepaid connection to jawwy

Any body can explain me the procedure so that I can switch
23 REPLIES 23

Abdul Hameed v
Beginner
SIM TRANSFER FROM MOBILY TO JAWWY 569312150

Welcome to Jawwy from stc, our pleasure to assist you and happy to hear that dear switching to us is easy. 

1- Click  https://shop.jawwy.sa/ to go to our Online Shop, and then add the SIM Card you desire to the cart and click "Checkout".

2- Register your account, log in, or proceed as a guest in order to continue your order. First, you’ll have the option to choose either to keep your existing number or get a new one. 

3- Select "Keep my existing number" to transfer your number from another service provider which you need to select from the available list only.

4- Enter your existing mobile number, as a verification code will be sent to you to confirm your request. 

5- After that, choose how you would like to receive your SIM, either by "delivery" or “pick it up yourself” option and fill in the required details, and enter your contact number as another code will be sent to you for order confirmation.

6- Finally, choose the payment method to place your order.

For Zain and Mobily numbers, once you receive your SIM with a successful authentication, your request will start processing and it takes up to 8 business hours (From Sunday to Thursday). Don’t worry, you’ll still be able to use the service on your existing number during the number transfer process. Please note that transferring existing numbers is only applicable to the holders of a valid National ID or Iqama.

If this solution was helpful please press on accept as solution
Kind regards,
Amjad

Abulfaizan
Beginner
To jawwy

I have my mobiky number but its not working emergency call showing now what i will do i want to port mobily to jawwy

Meghraj
Beginner
I would like to transfer my sim card
From mobily to jawwy.

I want to convert mobile sim to jawy

LawdeeN
Beginner

I want to transfer my mobily prepaid connection to jawwy

Any body can explain me the procedure so that I can switch 

0546086481 mobily SIM no to jawwy

arslan
Beginner