cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAR 60 SIM Offer

rsmp
مشارك منتظم

For a limited time enjoy the new Jawwy SIM offer, for 60 SAR you'll get 10 GB and 100 national minutes

https://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/sr60sim?gclid=CL3FzazVoNECFXgW0wodOl8AZg

44 REPLIES 44

Domizaar
مشارك عابر

Hi Guys, thanks for the guidance. I just recharged my Jawwy with SAR 60 for the 10 GB internet. Last time I delayed thus the bundle was not recharged. However, I hope this time this I will get my 10 GB internet. 

thanks

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Domizaar

Don't worry as I can see on my system the 10GB and 100 minutes is going to renew today at 11 PM.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Domizaar
مشارك عابر
Dear Abdullah, Unfortunatly the package was not updated at 11 PM yesterday night and I needed Internet urgently, so I picked an addon of 5 GB for 80 SAR.

I am disappointed with the fact that I had another add on for 500 mb and remaining 1.5 GB of my 4 GB free one, however, I could not access Internet. I thought it was due to the recurring issue, but I could not wait any longer, so I bought the 80 SAR one.

Fahed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi @Domizaar,

Thank you for contacting us today, It appears that you didn't have enough Balance (60SAR) at the time of renewal for 60SAR Plan (10Gb & 100 minutes), there fore the plan wasn't renewed for you.

Regarding the data issue you're having, it appears to me on the system that you're currently using data, if you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Fahed,

mnadeem797
Beginner
I have 2 months remaining but it couldn't renew
Can i get the answer

When i was buying this sim card so no body says we must have 60 riyal to renew it

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @mnadeem797

We are sorry for what happened with you.

The 10 GB and 100 minutes renews every month but you should recharge 60 SAR every month so that it will renew with you, kindly visit this link to know more: https://community.jawwy.sa/t5/Offers-Promotions/What-is-the-new-SAR-60-SIM/ta-p/7076

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Mufees
Beginner
I am order sim but not come

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Mufees

We really apologize for the inconvenience and I can see in the system that the relevant team tried to contact you 3 times but you did not answer and the order is now returned to Jawwy.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

Abdullah, how can I recharge 180 riyal for 40gb internet? It's ok using sawa voucher 180 exactly or please gave me best advise..thank you