Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA SIM ACTIVATION

smshakeel
مشارك عابر

DATA SIM ACTIVATION

1. How to activate a DATA Sim?
  2. Where do u have to submit the documents for Data Sim for activation?
  3. How to reach the call center for help? 
  4. can you call Jawwy call center from any operator sim?
  5. Do you need to have a STC SAWA sim to activate the  jawwy Sim?

FAQ section should be created to address the abv issues.

best regards

shaik

74 REPLIES 74

Ashokferrao31
Beginner
I am struggling to
I actived sim yesterday morning around 10 am still data not getting & no outgoing cals incoming calls coming..

Thank you for contacting Jawwy from stc

We are sorry to hear that, kindly contact us through Twitter, Facebook, or live chat to help you in this regard

If this solution was helpful please press on accept as solution
Kind regards,
Ahmed

hello,
Yesterday I transferred my STC number to Jawwy. I got new sim but when I inserted the new sim its now showing network (signal) in my phone of Jawwy.
today early morning I spoke with the concern team. they told me to swap the sim. and I was ready for it. But I was having only 1 active STC sim which has been stopped due to transfer from STC to Jawwy.  Few min before the sim delivery guy call me and asked that when he will arrive I have to give him some numbers from Absher.  But my STC number has been disconnected which was registered on Absher. How would I login without OTP. Please suggest ASAP because I am in trouble without network. not able to call or receive call.

Shiju
Beginner

good morning , yesterday i getting reactivated jawwy sim from stc office, untill not active ...so please do needful my jawwy number0556241500

How to activate my jawwy sim