cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to login in jawwy app

jabbar-515
Beginner

I'm unable login in application when ever I'm trying to go to the login option the application is closing and I'm back to home in my mobile and I even tried on other two mobiles to install app and try to login but it's happening same in every mobile I cannot login to activate my new sim

106 REPLIES 106

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi jabbar-515,

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Regarding your query How to activate your Jawwy SIM, we would like to follow some steps to check if everything is okay to activate your SIM:

1- Call 123 and tell us if you can hear Jawwy voice response.

2- Kindly turn on the data and turn off the WiFi, then try to search for anything on google to check if the data is working or not.

3- Last thing try to activate the SIM from the portal,

please follow the below steps it will help you:

1- Log in to Jawwy portal with your account. (Jawwy.sa)

2- Click here to go to activation page directly.

3- Fill the box with your jawwy number and the IMEI for your device. and you can find your IMEI by dialing

Please get back to us with the answers so we can help you in a better way.

Best of luck,

Nora abdull

I am not received OTP... since I am trying for past 10 days

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Good morning orcsha,

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Kindly follow the below steps to activate your SIM:

1- Call 123 and tell us if you can hear Jawwy voice response.

2- Kindly turn on the data and turn off the WiFi, then try to search for anything on google to check if the data is working or not.

3- Last thing try to activate the SIM from the portal,

please follow the below steps it will help you:

1- Log in to Jawwy portal with your account. (Jawwy.sa)

2- Click here to go to activation page directly.

3- Fill the box with your jawwy number and the IMEI for your device. and you can find your IMEI by dialling *#06# .

Please get back to us with the answers so we can help you in a better way.

Best of luck,

Nora Abdullah.

Zaheer1
Beginner
I am unable to log in jawwy app

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Zaheer1

We are sorry for what happened with you,

Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter, so that we can help you on best possible way.

We will be waiting for you,

Abdullah Mohamed.

Thanks Nora.. That's true. You explained very well. I am glad
Naveen

I am unable to contact through support page as it required login into account and unable to logged in.
Pathetic service
Trying from several days nothing happened going to deactivate in a day or 2.
Dissatisfied

SebahIA
مشارك منتظم

Hello @Ahsan4u

We are sorry for what you are facing. However, we can see that the account you are contacting us with has no numbers activated under it.

Please make sure to use the right email that you used to activate your SIM for the first time. 

And don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for contacting Jawwy from STC

Sebah

Not sign in