cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to login in jawwy app

jabbar-515
Beginner

I'm unable login in application when ever I'm trying to go to the login option the application is closing and I'm back to home in my mobile and I even tried on other two mobiles to install app and try to login but it's happening same in every mobile I cannot login to activate my new sim

106 REPLIES 106

Mahtab
Beginner
Same problem my unable login

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Mahtab

We are sorry for what happened with you,

kindly send us a screenshot of the error message on private so that we can help you.

You can also contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

We will be waiting for you.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Mahtab

kindly send us a screenshot of the error message on private so that we can help you.

You can also contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Mahtab

Abdullah Mohamed.

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Mahtab

Abdullah Mohamed.

Bheema
Beginner
Unable to login sim because I have already 3 sims in my account fourth one is troublING what can I do it tells change ur account but 3 sims runs in my account fourth one is frinds sim

Unable to make calls to 123 and from the web page, my device and my account showing your number registered with another account, the application also not accessible.

So, provide a solution which will help us to stay with your network.

Muzaffar
Beginner
Hello

Hello @SRJTHANGAL

As per the system, there are no numbers under your current email, please to assist in a better way, we need to know the number, can you please email us your number with a brief explanation of the issue?

You can email us from here.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you and thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Thasleem118
Beginner