Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to cancel my sim card

ss
مشارك عابر

181 REPLIES 181

arshadk30
Beginner

i'm really disappointed, i'm trying to recharge by credit card but unable to recharge, as per jawwy customer care information now we can recharge by STC voucher, i tried but it's not recharging even now i can't contact to customer's.

due to not appearing option.

i wanted to cancel my jawwy sim card and rejoin again with the STC.

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @arshadk30

We are really sorry for what happened with you.

Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter, so that we can help you.

We will be waiting for you.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Jaan2015
Beginner

I want to cancle Jawwy SIM Order no 200234107028445

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Jaan2015

You can cancel your order if it hasn’t been packed. If you’ve paid in advance, we’ll refund your money after you cancel. On the Track My Orders page, click on the Track link. If your order hasn’t been packed, you’ll see the link “Request to Cancel”.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

I want to cancel my sim

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hello @ikram

Thank you for contacting us

We are really sorry to hear that. If you are facing any issue, please let us know as we do not want to lose a valuable customer like you.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

imranropa
Beginner

how to jawwy rechharg

what nambar custumer nambar

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hello @imranropa

You can recharge your account easily from Jawwy app or website using  Sawa voucher, credit card, Sadad

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.
Ammar

kamausivaprasad
Beginner
My Finger print not accepted
U r jawwy site