Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim not active - Transfer mobile number from STC to Jawwy

Smark
Beginner

Dear Sir,
Hello
I was STC customer and I switched my number to Jawwy. I bought Jawwy SIM and I received it. I insert SIM But the SIM not working. There isn't outgoing or incoming calling, SMS and the internet not yet working and it is disconnected.
There is Jawwy signal icon on the top of my phone screen. 
* I turn on Data.
* I switch off WiFi.
* I try to search through Google but the network does not work.
* I try to log in on the Jawwy app but it does not able to active my SIM automaticely and just getting a prompt "Sim is incompatible".
*I restart my mobile.
*I restart Jawwy app.
*I clean up the app cache and data but still the SIM doesn't activate.
Now, both of my sim are not working. I called STC and told me that my number is not active anymore. I called "123" but the call is just being dropped. 

what can I do else for this issue.

Thank you,

Mark

34 REPLIES 34

I do have the same problem as Smark. I am not able to use the Sim, I can't use data, I am not able to make a call. I did everything I could to activate the Sim. And I have done everything Smark did but did not work. Please help me solve this problem

SebahIA
مشارك منتظم

Hello @Jithu

We are sorry for what you are facing dear, and we have escalated your case #310153 to the relevant team and you will be updated within 48 hours.

And don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for contacting Jawwy from STC

Sebah

Abdulrufh
Beginner
Abdulrufhagwan4520@email.com

Sim serial number
This sim is not working

ankursingh0833
Beginner

dear sir,

my sim is not working 

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Rehan

I can see in the system that you activate the successfully.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

Hi @ankursingh0833

I can see in the system that you requested to transfer your number from another provider, the transfer takes from 2 to 4 working day.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

Hello, @Chammu

We have looked at the number information,  you have requested to migrate your number to Jawwy and this process will take 2-4 working days to be transferred to your new SIM. 

Thank you for contacting us.

Khalid Ghazi

Hello, @Chammu

We have looked at the number information,  you have requested to migrate your number to Jawwy and this process will take 2-4 working days to be transferred to your new SIM. 

Thank you for contacting us.

Khalid Ghazi