عضو جديد
I want to transfer my mobily prepaid connection to jawwy

Any body can explain me the procedure so that I can switch
21 REPLIES 21

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Hidayatm

Transferring your number to Jawwy is easy and follow the steps to bring your current number to Jawwy: 

• Once you’ve added a SIM Card to the cart and clicked on checkout, you’ll be able to choose if you want to transfer your number or get a new one. 
  • If you’d like to keep your current number, then select the ‘Keep my number’ option, select your operator and enter your mobile number. Then confirm your choice, select the shipping option and pay. 
  • It is not available if customer is having GCC National ID or Border number as valid ID. Customers with valid National IDD and Iqama is eligible.
  • During the transfer you’ll still be able to use your current SIM and network.  
  • It will take 2-4 working day from the submission of the request and the ID validation to process.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

JAWWY00001169894
Beginner
I want to transfer my mobily prepaid connection to jawwy.

I want to transfer my number from mobily to jawwy my number 0565621749 can you accept the my request

walaa
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Good morning, welcome to Jawwy from stc, it`s my pleasure to help you today. Sure you can, and it will be a pleasure to have you in Jawwy family. Kindly check how to place your request to transfer your number by visiting this link: https://community.jawwy.sa/t5/Getting-Started/Can-I-keep-my-existing-number-when-purchasing-a-Jawwy-... But, kindly make sure to select (Keep my Existing number), and the Transfer process will take 8 business hours after the successful fingerprint ""Business hours are Sun : Thu / 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM"". You can also select the free delivery or to collect the order from our nearest store which will appear to you while ordering once you select this delivery option, kindly check our shop by visiting this link: https://shop.jawwy.sa/"

Nishi Mp
Beginner
want to transfer my mobily prepaid connection to jawwy

princekakkadan
Beginner

I want to transfer my mobily prepaid connection to jawwy

Welcome to Jawwy from stc, Thanks for contacting us and happy to hear that,

Switching to us is easy. 

Go to our Online Shop https://shop.jawwy.sa/ , and then add the SIM Card you desire to the cart and click "Checkout".
Register your account, log in, or proceed as a guest in order to continue your order.
First, you’ll have the option to choose either to keep your existing number or get a new one. 
Select "Keep my existing number" to transfer your number from another service provider which you need to select from the available list only.
Enter your existing mobile number, as a verification code will be sent to you to confirm your request. 
After that, choose how you would like to receive your SIM, either by "delivery" or “pick it up yourself” option and fill in the required details, and enter your contact number as another code will be sent to you for order confirmation.
Finally, choose the payment method to place your order.

If this was helpful please press on accept as solution
Kind regards,

My mobile sim no 0545175059 want to transfer in Jawwy

Thank you Rahmat for contacting Jawwy from stc

Sure you can, you can order the SIM from our website

And you will find the steps in the subject Can I keep my existing number when purchasing a Jawwy SIM Card online?

If this solution was helpful please press on accept as solution
Kind regards,
Ahmed