cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jawwy Rank Structure

rsmp
مشارك منتظم

What is ranking structure?

We use in our community a series of ranks to recognize and reward community members. When they first join a community, users typically receive a “newmember” rank. As members spend time logged on to the community reading or creating posts, they advance in rank.  

How do I move to the higher rank? and what do I get as a user from moving up in the rank?

A rank is essentially the set of criteria a user must meet and the rewards the member receives as a result. The criteria for a rank typically measure a member's activity in the community over time online and the number of posts read or created. In the higher ranks we measure more detailed contributions and the higher you reach up in the rank the better your position will be in the community. The rewards for a rank tend to be increased recognition in the form of special icons or styling for the user’s name and access to privileges that are otherwise restricted.

How do I earn a new rank?

User ranks are awarded based on combinations of various types of user activity in the community. In short, the more you participate, the higher a rank you will reach!

What are the criteria for each rank? 

It wouldn't be nearly as fun if we told you!

Where does my rank display?

Your rank will display on your profile page, on each post you make, and your profile hover card.

10 REPLIES 10

Rakesh
Beginner
What's my Rank?

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Rakesh

You can see your rank at your profile beside your name, and your profile hover card.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

naveen_sharafud
Groundbreaker
Groundbreaker
Seems good. How can I access community page on Jawwy application? I guess, it would be more user friendly.

naveen_sharafud
Groundbreaker
Groundbreaker
My rank please..

Thanks a lot

Watheq_Belbeisi
ليثيوم

what is my rank?

Watheq Belbeisi

You can see your rank at your profile beside your name, and your profile hover card .

bkssay121
مشارك عابر

Hello,

How are we as members supposed to strive to participate and contribute to the community if there isn't a set of criteria of what to follow? what specific rewards we will get if we participate? ect. I feel like we need more clarification on this new ranking system 

Thank you and happy holidays!

Hi,

I think you can get more details from the below link on the rewards
https://www.jawwy.sa/en/personal-area/plan