Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA SIM ACTIVATION

smshakeel
مشارك عابر

DATA SIM ACTIVATION

1. How to activate a DATA Sim?
  2. Where do u have to submit the documents for Data Sim for activation?
  3. How to reach the call center for help? 
  4. can you call Jawwy call center from any operator sim?
  5. Do you need to have a STC SAWA sim to activate the  jawwy Sim?

FAQ section should be created to address the abv issues.

best regards

shaik

74 REPLIES 74

No. It just doesn't work and I really do not know what to do. I do not even know the jawwy sim number. The sim's internet is not working

when u order the sim, jawwy send few emails know. Your jawwy sim number should be displayed there. Can u check ur mail please.

Activate your SIM easily by following these steps: 

1) Open your SIM pack. You will find that our all-in-one SIM fits any device; you can use it in full size, micro or nano. Once you select the appropriate size, pop it into your device. 

2) You’ll get a link to download our app. You can also directly download our app from the App Store or the Play Store for your iOS or Android device.  

3) Once youve downloaded and installed the app, launch it to login (Make sure you switch off your WiFi & use your mobile data) and start using your line. 

Login using the same credentials as in the Shop

If you do not have an iOS or Android Smartphone, then you can go to jawwy.sa and register there using the My Jawwy section

Rafiq,

Did you try the below?

Yes then send me email and have the number so you can not send email or number.

Wait

As well dial 123 and check if what is the response..

Same as what happened with me at the first, but I think you have to check the signal and Jawwy icon on top of the screen, OH you have to call 123 as well if you hear the welcoming voice message from Jawwy, then the SIM is active from their system. you just have to turn on Data and switch off the wifi and try to activate the network by searching for anything on google and then you can try to log in on the app so you can activate the SIM and build your base plan to be able to make calls and use the data. 

Some restart and clearing cache and data for the app will work as well .

But if it didn't work with you, you have to ask for help from them they will respond asap

Thank you very much. It really helped me. I finally got my Jawwy activated.

regarding your Phone number you can check it within the Welcome SMS you received From Jawwy or If you had already downloaded  our app from the link provided in the Welcome SMS follow these steps:

First login to Jawwy app, using the same credentials you used to buy our SIM.

Then click on "My Devices"

There you can see your Jawwy number