ACCOUNT

firoz063
عضو جديد

I HAVE TWO SIM ONE ACCOUNT BUT NOW I WANT MAKE TWO ACCOUNT HWO CAN I MAKE

4 REPLIES 4

Azzam
ليثيوم

Hello @firoz063

In case of unjoining a SIM, all the shared allowances from base plan/Passes will be lost and will not be returned back to the account, except for only PAYGO Credit which is associated to the SIM and will be transferred with it to the new account.

• From the app go to more.
  • Under “My devices”, you can see all the SIMs you have previously added in this account. Choose the number you want to unjoin and Click “Remove” which is found on the right side.
  • After that, a confirmation message will be displayed for removing this number form the account, confirm the process and the number will be removed.

Note: The “Remove” option will not be available if there is only one number in the account.

After you have successfully unjoined the SIM, follow the steps below:

• Insert the SIM in the device and download Jawwy App from Play Store or App Store depending on your device brand.
  • Login to the App using the account details which you want to join the number to.
  • After successful login, the number will be linked to this account and you will be able to control it from “My devices” section in your App or through the website.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you and thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Mdarman
Beginner

Shafeer Ahamadh
Beginner

1) Your Address " City, District and street name. Mazaya Tower 2, 1st Floor, 7788 King Saud Road, Riyadh 12621 – 2761, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

2) You will pay 34.50 SAR for the new SIM - Ok

3) Make sure that you have Absher, and it's not linked with the same number you want to re-activate- No, it is not linked with absher

4)Confirm to us if the number is originally from Jawwy or another operator, mention the operator's name. Yes, it is originally from Jawwy

Thank you Shafeer for contacting Jawwy from stc, our pleasure to assist you . 

Could you please resend the mentioned information to us through Twitter, Facebook, or live chat for your privacy and to assist you the best possible way.

If this solution was helpful please press on accept as solution 

Kind regards, 

Amjad