saidmuhammad
مشارك عابر
I have received sim on 05.03.2017 but not activate yet, I also forgot my sim#
10 REPLIES 10

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @saidmuhammad

We are sorry for what happened with you.

Kindly provide us with the number written behind your SIM on private, so that we can help you.

You can also contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

We will be waiting for you.

Abdullah Mohamed.

My sim is not working yet. there is no signal on my sim, i have got sms like that(we are sorry to inform you thatyour number couldn't be poted to jawwy at this time.please contact your current operator;s customer care) but who is that i dont know. please solve my problem.

behind the sim number is 8996601150605909677

Fahed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hi @saidmuhammad,

We apologize for the inconvenience, it appears that you've requested to transfer your number from STC to Jawwy, and the Migration was rejected from STC side.
I will raise a case for you to the relevant team regarding this matter and they shall resolve your issue and contact you the soonest.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Fahed,

Hi All,
I do strongly recommend Jawwy because customer support is available 24*7. As many of us used other providers sim card, We alk knows how much time it will take to resolve an account issue. But with jawwy; we are getting an instant response. Thats why I love Jawwy. Trust me;

Wrong I will not support your comment as I hav been waiting for more then a week for my problem to be solved but all in vain

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Drkhan

We really apologize for the inconvenience, I can see in the system that you have escalated case with number 248126 and the relevant team contacted you on 25 of March, and we asked you to provide us with screenshots for the error message from Jawwy app and Jawwy website my account page

Kindly provide us with screen shots through support page (Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter and we will be more than happy to help you.

How do I get started?

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

I hav done the email several times with the screemshots
Again again they are asking the same thing plz chk the system the email is there

Hafizshabbir
Beginner
My new sim is not active for calling