i already have acount
8 REPLIES 8

Shamiullha
Beginner

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Anwar1,

Thanks for choosing Jawwy from STC community.

Regarding your query How to activate your Jawwy SIM, we would like to follow some steps to check if everything is okay to activate your SIM:

1- Call 123 and tell us if you can hear Jawwy voice response.

2- Kindly turn on the data and turn off the WiFi, then try to search for anything on google to check if the data is working or not.

3- Last thing, try to activate the SIM from Jawwy app,

Please follow the below steps it will help you:

1- Download Jawwy app from play store.

2- Login with your account on the app.

If it didn't work, please try to activate the SIM from Jawwy portal, 

Please follow the below steps it will help you:

1- Log in to Jawwy portal with your account. (Jawwy.sa)

2- Click here to go to activation page directly.

3- Fill the box with your jawwy number and the IMEI for your device. and you can find your IMEI by dialling *#06# .

Please get back to us with the answers so we can help you in a better way.

Best of luck,

Nora Abdullah

Anwar1
مشارك عابر
the link for activation page is not active what i have to do

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Anwar1

We are sorry for what happened with you.

Kindly provide us on private with the number written behind Jawwy SIM, so that we can help you.

We will be waiting you.

Abdullah Mohamed.

I have got with net, 123 is also replying ivr, welcome msg also i recvd; Still OTP is not coming. What to do. 

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @del_malay,

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community,

Regarding your concern, we have checked the system and we found that the only number you have under your account is already activated,

If there is another SIMs that you want to activate, kindly provide us with the serial number of them so we can assist you in a proper way.

Have a wonderful day

Norah Abdullah.

Anwar1
مشارك عابر
1877 these are the numbers

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Anwar1

To activate your SIM, close the Wi-Fi and open Jawwy data then open Jawwy app and log in and your SIM will be activated.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.