Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer number from STC to Jawwy

MajedAbdullah
Beginner
Dear Sir,
Hello
I was STC customer and I switched my number to Jawwy. I bought Jawwy SIM and I received it. I insert SIM But the SIM not working. There isn't outgoing or incoming calling, SMS and the internet not yet working and it is disconnected.
There is Jawwy signal icon on the top of my phone screen. I called 123 and the voice massage is "your telephone has disconnected your payment".
* I turn on Data.
* I switch off WiFi.
* I try to search through Google but the network does not work.
* I try to log in on the Jawwy app but it does not able to active my SIM automaticely.
*I restart my mobile.
*I restart Jawwy app.
*I clean up the app cache and data but still the SIM doesn't activate.
I don't tell STC that I am going to transfer my number from STC to Jawwy, do I have?

what can I do else for this issue.

Kindly Regards
Majed Abdullah

24 REPLIES 24

Abdulla
Groundbreaker
Groundbreaker

Hi @MajedAbdullah

We are sorry for what happened with you.

Migration from STC to Jawwy is temporarily not available for the meantime, it looks like while you purchasing our SIM you have choose either mobily or Zain, because they are the only option available for transferring your number through our website.

We will be waiting your reply.

Abdulla Mohamed.

Dear Abdullah,

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I think Jawwy system should refuse my order at the begining since I give the system my telephone number. But, I don't understand. Do you mean I have to transfer my number to Zine or Mobily then I transfer to Jawwy. Or do you mean I just pay 30 SR for nothing.

I would like you explain what I can do in my case to migrat from STC to Jawwy

best regards

Hi @MajedAbdullah

Migrating from STC to Jawwy is not available for the meantime, we are  really sorry for what happened with you.

However, I will escalate your case to the relevant and they will contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdulla Muhamed.

Is it possible to transfer from mobily to Jawwy?

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Thasleem

Yes of course, and switching to us is easy. 

• Once you’ve added a SIM Card to the cart and clicked on checkout, you’ll be able to choose if you want to transfer your number or get a new one. 
  • If you’d like to keep your current number, then select the ‘Keep my number’ option, select your operator and enter your mobile number. Then confirm your choice, select the shipping option and pay. 
  • It is not available if customer is having GCC National ID or Border number as valid ID. Customers with valid National IDD and Iqama is eligible.
  • During the transfer you’ll still be able to use your current SIM and network.  
  • It will take 2-4 working day from the submission of the request and the ID validation to process.

Don't hesitate to contact us through the support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter if you have any other questions and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you and thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

Aburalisherif
Beginner
Sir i need a jawwy account

Hi @Aburalisherif

To have an account in Jawwy all you need to do is to register in Jawwy website.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar​​​​​​​

I am using STC number, can I transfer my STC same number sim to Jawwy?

Awaiting for your reply.

mohamed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hello, umair1610, Thanks for choosing jawwy from STC, You can order your current number to jawwy through website. 

You can order it through website, You can go to shop > add sim to cart> click on checkout> click on keep existing number from STC > put your addrss> choose way to pay,
Then confirm. http://shop.jawwy.sa/

Thanks.

Mohamed