cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM TRANSFER FROM STC TO JAWWY

hajm413
Beginner

I am an existing STC Customer. i would like to know wether i can transfer my number to Jawwy. If yes, what will happen to the existing balance/credit in my STC sim. Will it be transferred automatically?

30 REPLIES 30

naveen_sharafud
Groundbreaker
Groundbreaker
Hi Hajm413,
Ofcourse you can transfer your number from STC to Jawwy (to be more accurate). But, please make sure you selected ' use my existing number' when ordering. But I don't think so, the account balance will be transferred while doing so. When i transfer my STC sim to jawwy, my account balance was negative and i was having free on-net calls and data. But I get nothing. But its okay, as my account balance was running negative.

Hi Naveen,

Thank you for your reply.

Hi Hajm,
Welcome! Is there anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact.
Naveen

sim nambar 0534601676

Akhtarali,

Please enter more details so as jawwy team would help you...

Thanks,

Naveen

Hi @akhtarali130687

I can see in the system that you SIM is ready to be activited.

Activate your SIM easily by following these steps: 

1) Open your SIM pack. You will find that our all-in-one SIM fits any device; you can use it in full size, micro or nano. Once you select the appropriate size, pop it into your device. 

2) You’ll get a link to download our app. You can also directly download our app from the App Store or the Play Store for your iOS or Android device.  

3) Once youve downloaded and installed the app, launch it to login (Make sure you switch off your WiFi & use your mobile data) and start using your line. 

Login using the same credentials as in the Shop

If you do not have an iOS or Android Smartphone, then you can go to jawwy.sa and register there using the My Jawwy section

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

Please let me know can I transfer data over jawwy to jawwy..? If yes then what will be the validity to the reciever...? Same as the donor or new validity will get into effect.. and one more thing is that to how many users of jawwy I can transfer data..?
Please let me know I would really appreciate your assistance in this matter.
Best regards,

Hi @abdulrehmankhan

We have two options in Jawwy:

1. If the number is activated under your account you can share the plan you have with the number from Jawwy app > click my plan > click the plan you want to share > click share > enter the percentage for each number and the validated will not be changed
  2. For Jawwy number activated under another account, you can gift a new plan using Jawwy app or web site > click add-ons > choose the plan > choose to gift Jawwy number > enter the number > complete the purchase and the plan validity is 30 day, plan validity for the recipient will be 30 days

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar