cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAR 60 SIM Offer

rsmp
مشارك منتظم

For a limited time enjoy the new Jawwy SIM offer, for 60 SAR you'll get 10 GB and 100 national minutes

https://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/sr60sim?gclid=CL3FzazVoNECFXgW0wodOl8AZg

44 REPLIES 44

Domizaar
مشارك عابر

Hi, what happen after 3 months? Would the sim expire or the package will not be renewed? Would the charges be like regular ones?

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hello @Domizaar

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community, 

Regarding your query, the offer is only for three months, and it's not same as the base plan, you can subscribe to a base plan on the same time so you can get the Ahlan offer.

Best of luck

Nora abdull.

Thanks Nora for the clarification.

So in this case, after 3 months, I would need to subscribe for a Jawwy plan as per my need. Am I right?

Additionally, is Jawwy sim compatible with internet pocket routers? and I am sure it provides the same level or service as STC?

Regards

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Domizaar

You are most welcome, Yes, you can subscribe for Jawwy base plan as per your needs. and Jawwy SIM is compatible with internet pocket routers, and Jawwy from STC runs on the STC network. 

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

Domizaar
مشارك عابر
Hi guys, now its time for the renewal and I have to recharge using my credit card, as none of the recharge centers near my place have Jawwy Recharge. Now that I have recharged it, when the renewal will occur. BTW, it was expected to be today.

Domizaar
مشارك عابر
Hi Guys, my 10 GB Mega Package is not renewed and the credit is still shown same.. Any idea why??

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Domizaar

We are sorry for what happened with you.

As I can see on my system, you should have built your plan on 02/15/17 so that the 10GB and 100 minutes renew with you, but you recharged late, now its going to renew next month.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Muhammad_jahan
Beginner
Hi dear how to recharge and change packages on it and how to check the balance and data

Hi @Muhammad_jahan

You can recharge your account using a credit card,SADAD, or Jawwy vouchers from the app or website.

Kindly visit this link to know how to check your balance. https://community.jawwy.sa/t5/Jawwy-App/How-can-I-check-my-balance-using-the-app/ta-p/1485

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed