Offers & Promotions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge Base Articles

Jawwy SIM & Combo 100

What is the new offer for Jawwy Physical SIM/eSIM 100? What is the new offer for Combo 100? Where can I buy the new Plan 100? Can I share the benefits of Combo 100? Can I gift it to other Jawwy subscribers?  I already have a Jawwy SIM, ...

Pay With Jawwy

What's "Pay with Jawwy"? Why use "Pay with Jawwy"? How to pay on Google Play using Jawwy? What services accepts "Pay with Jawwy"?        

SIM and Combo 70 Offer

What is the new Jawwy Combo 70 ?  What is the new Jawwy SIM 70?  How can I get the new Jawwy Plan 70?  Can I share the new benefits of Combo 70? Can I gift the new Combo 70 to another J...  Do the benefits of Combo 70 renew auto...  How many times c...

70sim20gben.png.254aae4525.999xx300.png

Netflix

What is Netflix DCB Service from Jawwy?  What are the steps of activating the Direct Carrie...  Can I activate this Netflix Direct Carrier Billing...  What will happen if I fill in my mobile number and...  What are the steps of activating the Dire...

download (3).png download (3).png

Member Get Member

What is Jawwy Friends Offer? How and when is this free credit given? Can I transfer this free Jawwy Friends credit to a... Are there any pre-conditions to receive this new J... Can I refer five people every month? If someone used my ...

Jawwy TV

What are the benefits of Jawwy TV App?  How to subscribe to Jawwy TV service and access th...  How much does the Jawwy TV subscription cost?   How to contact the support regarding Jawwy TV serv... How can I unsubscribe from Jawwy TV service?       ...

share-ar.jpg

Jawwy SIM 30 Extra and Jawwy SIM 60

What are the new Jawwy SIM 30 Extra & SIM 60 offer...  Who is eligible for the new Jawwy SIM 30 Extra & S...  What are the accepted SIM authentication methods f...  If I buy one of the two new Prepaid SIMs, can I th...  What is the expiry date of the...

60simenmin.png.edac4fd0c0.999xx273.png Screenshot 2021-08-15 115341.jpg

eSIM 200

What are the eSIM-200 benefits? If I purchase the eSIM-200 during the offer period... Can I gift the new eSIM-200 benefits to my friends... Can I share the eSIM-200 benefits with my devices ... Does the new eSIM-200 benefits pl...

200simenmin.png.239693625b.999xx273.png

Deezer

What is Deezer Premium?  How can I subscribe to Deezer Premium using my Jaw...  Will I get a free trial for Deezer Premium as a Ja...  How much is the Deezer Premium subscription per mo...  How can I cancel my Deezer Premium Subscription?  If I have...

download (1).png

Combo & SIM 200

What is Jawwy SIM 200?  What is Combo 200?  When will Combo 200 offer end?  From where can I buy Combo 200?  If I have a flexible plan/add-on and Combo 200, wh...  Can I share the benefits of Combo 200 with my numb...  Can I gift Combo 200 to o...

200simenmin.png.239693625b.999xx273.png

Combo 30

What is the new offer for Jawwy Combo 30?  Can I share the benefits of Combo 30 with my numb...  Do I need to build a flexible plan to buy and use ...  If I have a flexible plan and Combo 30, which one...  When will the new offer of Combo 30 be...  ...

Direct Payment- i Tunes

What is iTunes DCB (Direct Carrier Billing) servic...  How can I subscribe to iTunes DCB (Direct Carrier ...  How much does it cost to subscribe to iTunes DCB (...  Can I use the iTunes DCB service for the payments ...  How can I unsubscribe from iT...

download.jfif

Cards & Codes

How to claim and redeem those vouchers?  Do I need to have PAYGO credit to buy this voucher How can I redeem my gift card with Amazon balance?  Can I use the code in a non US account?  How to claim and redeem the coupon?  What’s Cards and Code...

Top Contributors