cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About 180 Sim

Jon
Beginner
Got my 180 sim (40gb), problem is I still dont have internet despite logging in and activating my sim. How can I get my data/internet running so I can use it already?
5 REPLIES 5

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Jon

I can see in the system that you activate the SIM successfully and the 40GB and 400min offer is added.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

It just took quite a while since I thought it activates immediately. Anyway, it's all good now, thanks Jawwy team.

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Jon

It's been a pleasure helping you. Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

Sajid786786
Beginner
1 sim give me

Latif
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hello @Sajid786786

Thank you for contacting Jawwy from STC.

You can order a SIM from our website and choose the delivery option you like or get it from our store: https://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/storelocator

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC.

Abdullatif