Mmeraj060
مشارك عابر
My sim is not activated
4 REPLIES 4

Jawwy-Admin5
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Mmeraj060,

Thank you for choosing Jawwy from STC community. 

Regarding your concern, kindly provide us with the serial number of the SIM that you are trying to activate so we can assist you in a proper way.

Waiting for your respond to assist you.

Norah Abdullah.

I want to activate my sim with serial number ( 899660115062342179 )

imtiyaz
مشارك عابر

hello sir

good morning 

please activation my sim card  sim pack no +966539335671

hope fully iam waiting your replay.

thank you.

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @imtiyaz , @Yusrasaud

In order to start using Jawwy data you need to activate your SIM by following these steps: 

1. Open your SIM pack. You will find that our all-in-one SIM fits any device; you can use it in full size, micro or nano. Once you select the appropriate size, pop it into your device. 
  2. You’ll get a link to download our app. You can also directly download our app from the App Store or the Play Store for your iOS or Android device.  
  3. Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, launch it to login and start using your line. See below. 
  4. Turn off your Wi-Fi and use Jawwy data. if you are using Dual SIM device, please use Jawwy SIM in the main slot and disable the 2nd SIM then restart the device and try to activate the SIM again

If you do not have an iOS or Android above 4.2 Smartphone, then you can go to jawwy.sa and register there using the My Jawwy section. 

I'm glad we could be of assistance. If there anything else we can help you with don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or through social media Facebook and twitter.

Ammar,