69 REPLIES 69

Rehmanahsan
Beginner
I want to cancell my all jaway sim cards on my iqama , 2366692628

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Rehmanahsan

We are really sorry to hear that. If you are facing any issue, please let us know as we do not want to lose a valuable customer like you.

To complete the process of canceling the SIM you need to contact  us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

as salary alaikum Sir please my hawwy sim lost my Ilana no 2377241373 mobile no 0538402984

as salamualaikum Sir please my hawwy sim lost my Ilana no 2377241373 mobile no 0538402984

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hello @Shaikyusuf

You can order replacement SIM easily from Support page in Jawwy website and you need to log in using the account you activated the SIM with.

If you have any further inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.
Ammar

sabeel
Beginner

I want to cancel mai sim carde

Plz cancel my sim card

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @saifulislam

We are very sorry to hear that and we do not want to lose a wonderful customer like you. If there is anything we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar