cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pass!

Drey121991
مشارك عابر
Hi everyone! Who can teach me how to access the wifi pass in jawwy. I mean they said there is a free connection as long as you type your jawwy number but there are no STCWIFI thing though.
20 REPLIES 20

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Drey121991

We are sorry for replying late,

Enjoy FREE Wi-Fi access to STC Wi-Fi in more than 10,000 access points across the Kingdom.
Simple to use it, connect to the Wi-Fi network named STCwifi using your Jawwy SIM.
This FREE pass is valid as long as you have a plan with us, and gives you 90GB of Wi-Fi access each month.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.
Thanks for contacting us.
Abdullah Mohamed.

Drey121991
مشارك عابر
Hey there! Thanks for the reply. Haven't seen any STCWIFI thing on my wifi. Its not visible. Pls send me ASAP msg

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Drey121991

There is more than 10,000 access points across the Kingdom kindly contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with your location and we will guide you to the nearest STCwifi point.  

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

Activatewifipass

I ned passwad of stcwifie

shll
Beginner

how i can do that pls ask me

Haneefjkt
مشارك عابر
Please need jawwy Wi-Fi connection

Greetings @Haneefjkt,

You can use the Wi-Fi feature simply by connecting to the Wi-Fi network named STCwifi using your Jawwy SIM.

Below more specific steps in case any one-time set-up is required to connect:  

1. Select STCwi-Fi
  2. Select PEAP
  3. Select SIM
  4. SIM Card To use --> Jawwy --> Then Connect

The supported access point is “STCwifi” only.

The Wi-fi pass will give 90GB monthly to access more than 10,000 STCwifi access points kingdom-wide.

And don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter and we will be more than happy to help.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you and thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Regards,

Azzam.

HI I WANT TO CONNECT STC WIFI FREE BUT HOW CAN I CONNET TELL ME