Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim not active - Transfer mobile number from STC to Jawwy

Smark
Beginner

Dear Sir,
Hello
I was STC customer and I switched my number to Jawwy. I bought Jawwy SIM and I received it. I insert SIM But the SIM not working. There isn't outgoing or incoming calling, SMS and the internet not yet working and it is disconnected.
There is Jawwy signal icon on the top of my phone screen. 
* I turn on Data.
* I switch off WiFi.
* I try to search through Google but the network does not work.
* I try to log in on the Jawwy app but it does not able to active my SIM automaticely and just getting a prompt "Sim is incompatible".
*I restart my mobile.
*I restart Jawwy app.
*I clean up the app cache and data but still the SIM doesn't activate.
Now, both of my sim are not working. I called STC and told me that my number is not active anymore. I called "123" but the call is just being dropped. 

what can I do else for this issue.

Thank you,

Mark

34 REPLIES 34

I get jawwy sim but they not activate now Wat I can for activation wear I go

My stc sim transfer to jawwy but not serves plz help me sim serial numbers 8996601150603873719

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @sajidali

We are sorry for what happened with you.

Kindly provide us with your Jawwy number or the number written behind your SIM on private so that we can help you?

You can also contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

We will be waiting for you.

Abdullah Mohamed

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Arif1122

As I can see on my system that all is left for you to activate your number.

Kindly visit this link to know how to activate your SIM:  Click here.

Don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for contacting us.

Abdullah Mohamed

ashuayan
Beginner
Same problem with me 😈

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hello @ashuayan

Thank you for contacting us

I can see in the system that you don't have any number under your account, kindly contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with more details.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.
Ammar

atikleval1
Beginner

sir sim cad not transfer   stc to jawwy plz  ceack sereal no.8996601150603947877

mobie namber 0536786006 sir out going not ok incaoming ok plz sir

Hello @atikleval1.

As per the system the provided number status is unjoined to any account. That is why you were unable to call using the number. To fix this you need to join the number back to an account. Please follow the steps below:

1. Insert the SIM in the device and download Jawwy App from Play Store or App Store depending on your device brand.
  2. Login to the App using the account details which you want to join the number to.
  3. After successful login, the number will be linked to this account and you will be able to control it from “My devices” section in your App or through the website.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us through [Support Page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you and thank you for choosing Jawwy.

SIM Serial No-8996601150609794703

sahib31096pakis
Beginner
Sir my sim is not active sim number 8996601150609780827