Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jawwy SIM 180 - our best offer yet!

ekamal
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jawwy_180SAR_Green_EN_800x418 - Twitter.gif

Jawwy from STC has just launched Jawwy SIM 180, a new SIM offer that gives customers 40GB and 400 minutes to any network.  The offer is valid for 3 months from the date of SIM activation.

The new SIM is available at shop.jawwy.sa and through Jawwy’s authorised retail outlets.

For more information, please visit Jawwy.sa or contact  Jawwy Customer Care at support.jawwy.sa anytime

20 REPLIES 20

HariSingh
مشارك
Please sir this open my sim allow

Hello @HariSingh

If you mean you want to buy the offer, we are sorry but the offer has expired and no longer provided by Jawwy for now.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us through [support page] or our social media channels [Facebook and Twitter] and we will be more than happy to help you.

It’s been our pleasure to assist you and thank you for choosing Jawwy.

Regards,

Azzam.

Khuram-shahzad2
مشارك عابر

hello sir,

this 180 SAR 400 min on all network and 40 gb data offer is available on jawway old sim????

sir If this offer expired then please tell me any other package like this package i am waiting thanks for fast reply.

Khuram

Hello, Khuram, Thanks for contacting us, This offer is expired now, Now we have  new offer 150 SR ( 10 GB and 1500 MIN & unlimited social valid for 1 month) 

To get more details about offers  visit this link, https://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/offers 

Thanks.

Mohamed. 

Akifansari
Beginner
Hello sir this sim unlimited internet

mohamed
كابتن جوّي
كابتن جوّي

Hello, Akifansari, Thanks for contacting us, This offer is expired now. There is another offer combo 150 SR consists of 10 GB and 1500 MIN & unlimited social media. 

To get more details visit this link, 

https://www.jawwy.sa/en/content/offers

Thanks.

Mohamed. 

JAWWY000074335
Beginner
Is offer old sim activity

How to register jawwy sim in my iqama id