cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible Chat Service and no Telephone

Naddamm
Beginner

Yesterday I re-charged my Jawwy no. with 40 Riyadh voucher (20-20 each). Then purchased 30 Riyal combo offer from Jawwy Apps. It was activated successfully. At that time I didnt checked Internet is working or not. After one hour when I tried to send whatsapp msgs it was not going. I noticed my internet is not working, then I tried to call someone but the call was not going. I opened my Jawwy apps and found my activated package is no more available and balance (which was around SR. 5.5) is also zero. 

I tried to find Jawwy customer care telephone to complain about my case but couldnt any where. At last I started chat with one Customer care representative. I explained him all my situation in details. He was replying me in gap of 10-15 minutes and reply was a useless. You will get mad after reading his response. Instead of proving any answer to my query he was asked my 100 details (Iqama,Mobile,email,Screenshots,Voucher no. etc). His each response was comming after a gap of 10 miuntes. I spent 2-3 hours to get any proper answer but couldnt. This is really worst service in the world. 

2 REPLIES 2

ahmed20200
موظف

Thank you for contacting Jawwy from stc

We are sorry to hear that, kindly contact us through Twitter, Facebook, or live chat to help you in this regard

If this solution was helpful please press on accept as solution
Kind regards,
Ahmed

Do you know one to one communication system. Company facebook/Twitter is not the one. Telephone/Mobile/chat is the correct one. Your so called Chat service is like email.