cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add a device

Arsi
مشارك عابر

Hello,

i need to know that how can i add two devices in one account?

whenever i try it ask a mobile number and if i add then next option is not highlited. please help.

12 REPLIES 12

AmmarHamed
مشارك محترم
مشارك محترم

Hi @Arsi

To activate 2 Jawwy numbers under the same account just activate the SIM using the same email. 

How do I use multiple SIMs under the same account?

If you have any further inquiry, please don't hesitate to contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for choosing Jawwy.

Ammar

Arsi
مشارك عابر
Dear whenever I try to redister with same email it always says that somebody has already register this email.
I need both sims under same email olease tell me the appropriate steps to be followed.

Abdullah1
مشارك موثوق
مشارك موثوق

Hi @Arsi

We are sorry for what happened to you.

Kindly provide us in private with your Jawwy number and email and Iqama number so that we can help you.

You can also contact us through support page (live Chat and Email) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter and we will help you

We will be waiting for you.

Abdullah Mohamed.

Arsi
مشارك عابر
Dear Sir, I provided you all required details in personal message then why are you keep sending me to contact through support page.
Please unjoin my other number from other account and then i'' add it up myself.

Hi,

I need to buy a same under same account with different iqama number please let me know the procedure.

Regards,
Nayeem

Welcome to Jawwy from STC, sure you can add your friends number under your Jawwy account so you can share plans between both numbers.

Add a device

Hi, Dear, welcome to Jawwy from STC, Kindly contact us through support page (live Chat) or social media channels Facebook and Twitter to provide us with some information.

Mohamed.

Thanks. 

If you buy sim online you should buy sim from same Jawwy ID in which you want to add sim
If you buy sim from jawwy point or some shop than after buying sim login to ID in which you want to add sim and than go to "my devices" option and add sim to that ID